Wednesday, February 20, 2008

First things first.

As I spoke with my mom this morning she shared how touched she has been with the amount of phone calls, emails ect she has received in the last few days. I know there are many of you who want to be kept up to date on what is happening as soon as we know. I thought this might be the easiest and quickest way to let you all know at once. If you have any questions you want to know please leave a comment and we will include it in our next post. We are so grateful for each one of you and for the love and support our mom/wife has already received.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you mom.
Love Alyssa.

Anonymous said...

Shelby-This blog is absolutely beautiful! What an honor to your mom! I cried the whole way through it...it is so touching. Thanks for putting this together. XO Kiley

Unknown said...

SHelby-

I love this BLOG. What a good idea to help keep everyone up to date with happening with your mom. I need to talk to you about how you made this look so dang cute. Rebecca- we are all thinking about you and have you in our prayers. Please add my BLOG to your frinds list. www.houseoferickson.blogspot.com

Take care and I will check back frequently.

It's DONE!

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying... "I will try again tomorrow."
--Mary Anne Radmacher

Mom has completed weeks and weeks of daily radiation and is regaining her strength slowly but surely from 9 grueling months of battling (and beating!) cancer. So remember, as Helen Keller said, "Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows."

Thank you, again, dear family and friends, for all your love and support throughout 2008.